The rest of us sometimes may have a difficult time buying clothes or finding what to wear in our closets.
Here are few pieces of advice that you can find helpful.
1. Look through your wardrobe- find clothes that are timeless, such as a pair of straight, dark denim jeans or a white shirt. Those items have been fashionable fifty years ago and still are. As well look through your mother's or your grandmother's closet because some pretty cool, precious and unique accessories could be found there.
2. Feel good in what you wear. This is maybe the most important one. You should enjoy clothes you are wearing and feel free and comfortable in it.
3. Invest in high-quality essentials. Those should be the base. Clothes that you can wear for years to come. Find a good trench coat, a pair of jeans, a white tee, comfortable stilettos...Every season as trends come and go, get some interesting and hip accessories you like and feel good about wearing.
4. Seek an inspiration in the street! Pay attention to people around you. From nerds over fancy girls to hipsters. Pick up ideas, combine, play with them. You want to feel comfortable, sure and chic.
5. Find fashion bloggers you like! There are more of them each day. Find ones you like the most, and see what they are wearing and recommending. They often wear high fashion brands, but you can find similar things can in stores, thrift shops and online.
So next time when you are shopping for new things or wandering through your closet, have fun, be creative, be yourself, as Coco was fashion.